Curriculum Research and Evaluation
We’re looking for a diligent and resourceful Curriculum Research and Evaluation Interns to help research and evaluate curriculum. It is a 40 hour commitment per month initially and an opportunity to build new skills, develop a familiarity with 6-12th grade curriculum and, ultimately, improve the educational experiences of students. You will work alongside the Instructional Design and Delivery Team to ensure the quality and efficacy of our aggregated content. Our videos, lesson plans, documents, and practice problems are used by educators and students who count on 24/7 Teach to have a high quality and rewarding educational experience.
- Maintain the quality of all resources by repairing, revising, and editing videos, documents, images, and slides
- Support the creation and improvement of teacher and student-facing resources such as videos, documents, and presentation slides
- Support the Instructional Design and Delivery Team in improving production quality and processes over the long term
- Review site content proactively to identify areas for improvement
- Build relationships with specific partners at all levels -- from interns to academic and administrative leadership
- Participate in company wide professional development initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for improving public education
- “Whatever it takes” attitude
- Team player
- Hunger to learn new skills
- Experience editing video using software such as Powtoons, Imovie, Windows movie maker or similar
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Current college Juniors, Seniors, or Grad School Students with proof of enrollment, preferably with degree or focus in teaching, education, educational technology, or a related field.
- You are a strategic thinker and a thoughtful team player
- You are a self-motivated and task-oriented
- You are eager to learn new skills and apply them in a fast-paced setting
- You have experience editing videos and utilizing Excel.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You care about providing teachers and students the highest-quality content available online.
- Basic Qualifications
Our internships are focused on education development, 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Interns are challenged to add value to projects and are encouraged to take risks, and think outside of the box. Our interns do not serve as assistants, work on projects that directly generate revenue for the organization, and do not displace regular employees.