Vice President Business Development
We are looking for a Vice President of Business Development to lead sales and the development of new markets.
You will serve on our leadership team and must share our passion for technology, education, and entrepreneurship.
Also, you will support the Executive team in developing strategy and driving the execution needed for success.
It is a 15-hour commitment per week initially and a ground-floor opportunity to help build something worthwhile.
The position is compensated with equity and percentage of ownership is based on what you bring to the table!
- Aggressively prospect, identify, and qualify new project opportunities primarily via cold calling and networking, leveraging multiple information sources such as LinkedIn.
- Focus on building strong, in-person client relationships by intrinsically understanding the client and their needs.
- Forecast partnership potential and set revenue goals. Maintain ongoing sales pipeline and track sales based on goals set.
- Maintain healthy sales pipeline. Set and achieve revenue goals and new client wins. Work closely with client to ensure that corporate brand, marketing and business objectives are being met.
- Maintain working knowledge of services, industry trends, and competitive set as they relate to the client’s services.
- Serve as the client advocate inside 24/7 Teach to ensure that all 24/7 Teach teams have the necessary information to scope and complete a project, on schedule and on budget, which includes: client program goals, product knowledge, best practices, and content.
Qualifications, Skills and Education:
- At least 5 years of experience in business development or sales with proven client relationship, business development, and entrepreneurial skills
- Consultative salesperson who provides clients with long-term strategic value and superior customer service
- Experience prospecting and closing business, selling ideas based on clients’ business objectives
- Continually growing and strengthening client relationships and build networking possibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to set priorities and manage expectations
- Comfort with ambiguity and proactive approach to problem-solving
- A positive team player who can roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats in a startup environment
- Interest in educational technologies, innovative business models, and digitization of education a plus